- Start the day with breakfast. You need to “fill your tank” after a long night without food.
- Get Moving! Only 30 minutes of moderate exercise a day makes a big difference.
- Snack Smart. Think fruit, low fat milk, water and crackers. Snacks have undone many diets.
- Work up a sweat! Vigorous workouts give you more energy and help you look your best. Stretch, exercise aerobically, do some strength training and cool down.
- Balance your food choices; you need protein, carbohydrates, fat and many different vitamin and minerals.
- Get fit with friends and family. It’s more fun and you’ll do it for longer periods of time.
- Eat more grains, fruits and vegetables. That way you’ll get the carbohydrates, minerals, vitamins and fiber your body needs.
- Get involved in organized sports like softball and basketball at a recreational level; it can work wonders.
- Foods aren’t good or bad! Its moderation and balance that counts.
- Make eating and exercise fun. Try new sports and new foods and be realistic in your goals-don’t try changing too much at one time.
Bodhizone Physical Therapy and Wellness was created at the onset of the new millennium in order to bridge the gap between strength and conditioning and rehabilitation. We have 4 clinics in New York (Grand Central, Astoria, Bayside & The Hamptons) and provide care to everyone at a level that Olympic athletes receive. The services we offer are physical therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture, yoga, massage and more.
If you’re looking to build yourself up as an athlete, why not take personal training from us? Where better to train than a place that has built up professional athletes to the highest degree.