Home Health Services in NYC at Bodhizone
Schedule a Bodhizone Home Health Care Visit Now. Call: 212-529-5700 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home health care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home health care is usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital, outpatient, or skilled nursing facility. Plus, insurance covers it all.
Home health care helps you:
- Get better faster
- Regain your independence
- Become as self-sufficient as possible
- Maintain your current condition or level of function
- Help prepare or recover from surgery
- Wound care services for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Patient and caregiver education
- Physical Therapy & Exercise Therapy Services
- Monitoring serious illness and unstable health status
What should I expect from my PT home health care?
- With one phone call, your physical therapist can be at your home or residence within one hour.
- A Covid-19 protected NYS licensed PT with a treatment table and multiple modalities for healing.
- Evaluate & Treat your orthopedic condition.
- Check your blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and breathing.
- Monitor strength, range of motion, cardiovascular ability, & body composition.
- Check that you are taking the proper prescription drugs and any other treatments correctly.
- Assess and treat your pain.
- Teach you proper static and dynamic posture.
- Check the safety in your home.
- Teach you about your care so you can take care of yourself around this injury.
- Coordinate your care. This means we will communicate regularly with you, your doctor, and anyone else who provides health care services. (ex. Acupuncturist etc.)
Schedule a Bodhizone Home Health Care Visit in NYC Now